Monday, February 02, 2009

 
Summer trip planned

Dan will be going to Ch*na this summer during the month of July (all month). He will be teaching Western Civilization: Greece, Rome, Middle Ages, Renaissance, Reformation, history of England to the 20th Century. Classes will be three days a week, two hours a day. He is working on power point and outlines. The class will be available to any who wish to attend. He is VERY excited about it and the possibilities of discussion starters. This topic and format is new for the university there. He is going with a group from NBBC under BMM. He needs to raise about $2,500.

Comments:
How exciting. I pray it all works out.
 
Happy Birthday Cheryl.
Love, Eric and Shelley
I wrote a blog entry in your honor have a great day.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cheryl. I hope that you have a wonderful day!!!!
Love, Rosemary
 
Cheryl and Dan, I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for comfort for you and your school/church family and Grant's family today. I remember his grandparents from our church in Freeland. I babysat their kids a couple of times...such really nice people. I feel so bad for them and cannot begin to image their sorrow ...and yours. As teachers (especially in a small school in a relatively safe city), you certainly would not expect to lose a student. How grateful we are for the love of our Saviour in times like these. "He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock That shadows a dry, thirsty land; He hideth my life in the depths of His love, And covers me there with His hand."
Rosemary
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?