Friday, December 19, 2008

 



SNOW. SIX INCHES IN FIVE HOURS. AND COUNTING.

Comments:
We have a foot of snow today and counting. They say there hasn't been this much snow since the 1930's.
Our vehicles are buried. Sushi and I can't wait for Eric to get home at midnight on Sunday.
Drinking tea and keeping a fire going. I'm making homemade chili today.
 
Dan & Cheryl the caring for my garden name is life in lewisburg.
I was trying to create a blog for my mother called "caring for my garden" and somehow it is connect to my blog. I haven't figured out how to get rid of it yet.
I did figure out how to finally create a blog for my mom called caring for the garden.
Sorry for the confusion.
 
Cool! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

love

lissa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?