Saturday, March 01, 2008

 
Our computer at home is now replaced with a buy from the City of Midland auction. $30 bought a 3 or 4 year old HP that seems to work just fine--it came with the necessary software (including an old Norton spyware disk). Now all I need to do is to load all our bookmarks change all the settings to our normal modes, and bring the external hard drive home from school so we have our old documents, etc. Oh--and I need to find the installation disk for our printer. We need the printer. We have REALLY missed not having a computer at home for the past month!!

Comments:
WOW! GREAT DEAL! But isn't changing computers a nuisance?!! There seems to always be 'one more thing' that I miss or can't find. In case, you can't find the install disk for your printer, a lot of the printer makers have websites with their drivers free to download. (Ask me how I know that??) Good luck and glad to see you back online.
Rosemary
 
It's nice to see your back in business. My laptop is in the shop and I'm missing it badly.
I have important information on it that I don't have at home.
Shelley
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?