Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 

SNOW DAY!! No School today, and it is a short week anyway (Parent-Teacher Conferences on Thursday, no school on Friday). So we get to sleep in (if you don't count the half hour I spent calling TV and Radio stations, starting at 5:30). We can get caught up on grading and class prep. I think I will be working on Mission Conference schedules--I was wondering when I would have time for that! And the snow is BEAUTIFUL!! Thank You God! (And the old pink trailer up the street DOES add some needed color to the neighborhood!)

Comments:
Hi, this Cece your father and Jenny, neighbor. I helped him and Jenny get their blog going... What a learning situation.. Anyway I wish We had a Pink trailer in our park...So i was thinking that if Ms Clinton won, i might just pant my home PINK>>>> cc PS I'm a Democrat without a candiate...lol
 
I love how snow makes everything clean, quiet, peaceful. I'm glad you have a snow day.
 
That WAS a BEAUTIFUL snow here in Mid-Michigan - especially when the sun came out and it was all sparkly!!! I'm glad that you got a picture. I wanted to take one to send to cheer up my brother John, who is working in Afghanistan with a cold, damp, muddy winter. But my camera was not handy.
As I was shoveling that nice fluffy stuff, I couldn't help but hum to myself (within my nice warm scarf) the old hymn "For the beauty of the earth,
For the glory of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies.
Lord of all, to Thee we raise,
This our hymn of grateful praise."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?