Saturday, June 30, 2007

 




My friends smirk when I mention that I have an electric chainsaw. They wonder why I would even admit I have such a thing when a REAL MAN'S tool is available. Well, it is cheap, it usually does the job, it always starts instantly, and the noise level is a fraction of the volume of a gas powered saw. I had this two foot high stump in the yard from a box elder tree that was taken down about five years ago. Now only a small stub of it remains. I like my saw.
The cast concrete stairway going to the back door has begun to deteriorate (I didn't know that salt would do such a thing), so that it was dangerous to even step on the bottom step. Now that is fixed, and for less than $75, including the flowers.

Comments:
looks like you guys are staying busy! I like the way the steps turned out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?