Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

TOTAL DEPRAVITY.....

My last class for a Master's Degree in History is the History of Mexico. I was aware of the Aztec practice of daily human sacrifice, the sacrifice of a still-beating human heart to ensure the rising of the sun, but I was required to read this book that goes into the gory details and explains even more of the 18 yearly sacrifices, the satanic and totally depraved religion of the Aztecs. It was an extremely difficult book to read, but an illustration of the depths the human condition can go and the enslavement associated with the forces of EVIL. I do not recommed reading the book, but I certaily have a much deeper appreciation of the Grace of God extended to me and to the human race!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?