Monday, February 26, 2007

 


A FIVE MINUTE SNOWMAN HELLO!!

School was cancelled today due to... EXPECTATIONS of lots of snow. (We got maybe 5 inches--but it WAS slippery stuff). Cheryl has been sick for a couple of days, we both needed a "catch-up" day on homework, and I needed to start studying for my (last!) mid-term exam. We slept in, did some housework, check book balancing, and napping. We should be good for school tomorrow (but Cheryl's voice is fading). Say HI to my snowman--spring is coming!


Comments:
i like your snowman!
 
This made me laugh ... you wrote this February 26th. You said spring is coming! It is now April 15th and SPRING HAS NOT COME! I think I could take you to a court of law and possibly win on the grounds of breech of promise!!!!
 
Natalie---It's in the 50's here. You need to move out of the deep freezer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?