Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 


Here is a new photo of Aaron at about two weeks. He does a lot of this--sleeping. He even occasionally sleeps up to 5 hours a night! Jenny is feeling much better, as well! We are close to fully installing the counter tops in their house, with that done and a functioning sink, stove and refrigerator, the kitchen will be done enough to move in. Smoke dectectors are also seen as "must's" before move in. I was planning to work there all day today, but instead my kidney stones began an avalanche, I have a fever so I went to see a doctor instead--a picture of my kidneys tomorrow. I hope I can help Michael on Friday, so move-in can be Saturday.

Comments:
we are praying for you guys.

Love you
 
Praying for you! My mom and brother-in-law have both had major difficulties with stones as well. What a great picture of Jenny and Aaron!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?